ABOUT REGISTERING A CLEAN UP SITE
Get involved in a Clean Up Australia Event
It is easy for communities, schools and businesses to be a part of this iconic Australian event all year round.
You can make Every Day a Clean Up Day
You can get involved by:
- Registering a Clean Up Site on behalf of your friends, business, or school. You will become the Site Supervisor and be responsible for organising the Clean Up in your nominated area. We will send you a free Clean Up Kit, which contains bags, gloves and guides to help you conduct your Clean Up. For more information regarding the responsibilities of being a Site Supervisor and planning a Clean Up, visit our Resource Centre.
- Joining an existing Clean Up Site. Simply search for Clean Ups in your area by postcode, suburb, council or by site details.
- Sponsoring an existing Clean Up Site. If you can't make it out on the day, support your friends, family or colleagues in a different way.
- Purchasing Clean Up Australia merchandise through our online store. We have a range of practical and environmentally friendly solutions for your home, leisure and work activities.
- Donating to Clean Up Australia. 100% of your donation will go towards purchasing bags and gloves that go into the Clean Up Kits and help make Australia a cleaner place.