1. Print double sided and reuse scrap paper as notepads
Download Paper and Cardboard fact sheet (PDF)
2. Order supplies in bulk to minimise packaging waste and return damaged materials instead of throwing them away.
3. Reduce energy costs by developing a policy to ensure that the most energy efficient equipment is purchased.
4. Reuse old supplies and equipment, or consider donating or selling them to schools, thrift stores, etc.
5. Ask the barista to fill up your reusable coffee mug instead of using disposable cups when ordering hot beverages at the cafe
6. Say NO to Plastic Bags taking your lunch to work in a reusable bag or refusing a plastic bag when ordering take away
Learn more about our Say NO to Plastic Bags Campaign
Download Plastic Bags Fact Sheet (PDF)
7. Stop buying Bottled Water. Purchase a reusable drink bottle and use tap water or the work drink fountain to fill up
Download Bottled Water fact sheet (PDF)
8. Reuse your plastic take away containers to carry your lunch and snacks
Plastic recycling fact sheet (PDF)
9. When not using your work computer for extended periods of time, turn it off or put it in sleep mode to save energy
10. If possible, avoid driving to work. Make it a habit to carpool, bike, walk or take public transport